Airport Info Ambon (AMQ)
Ambon Airport (IATA: AMQ, ICAO: WAPP), also known as Pattimura Airport, is a medium sized domestic airport in Indonesia.
At present, there are 15 domestic flights from Ambon.
The longest flight from Ambon AMQ is a 1,484 mile (2,389 kilometers) non stop route to Jakarta CGK. This direct flight takes around 3 hours and 30 minutes and is operated by Lion Air.
Airlines flying from Ambon
In total there are 8 airlines flying from and to Ambon. Those carriers are:
- Wings Air (IW)8 destinations
- Garuda Indonesia (GA)6 destinations
- Batik Air (ID)4 destinations
- Trigana Air (IL)2 destinations
- Sriwijaya Air (SJ)2 destinations
- Lion Air (JT*)2 destinations
- Nam Air (IN)1 destination
- Citilink (QG)1 destination
Alternative airports to Ambon
There are two alternative airports to Ambon (AMQ) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which are Namlea (NAM) and Buru (NRE).