Airport Info Anapa (AAQ)
Anapa Airport (IATA: AAQ, ICAO: URKA), also known as Anapa Airport, is a medium sized airport in Russia. It is an international airport and serves the area of Anapa, Russia. Anapa Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 33 destinations in 1 country.
At present, there are 32 domestic flights from Anapa.
The longest flight from Anapa AAQ is a 2,464 mile (3,966 kilometers) non stop route to Krasnoyarsk KJA. This direct flight takes around 5 hours and is operated by NordStar.
Airlines flying from Anapa
In total there are 14 airlines flying from and to Anapa. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Saravia (6W*)7 destinations
- Izhavia (I8)6 destinations
- UTair (UT)6 destinations
- Nordavia (5N)5 destinations
- Alrosa (6R)4 destinations
- Pobeda (DP)4 destinations
- Aeroflot (SU)4 destinations
- Ural Airlines (U6)3 destinations
- S7 Airlines (S7)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Anapa
There are two alternative airports to Anapa (AAQ) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which are Gelendzhik (GDZ) and Krasnodar (KRR).