Airport Info Callao (near Lima) (LIM)
Callao (near Lima) Airport (IATA: LIM, ICAO: SPIM), also known as Jorge Chavez International Airport, is the largest airport in Peru. It is Peru's main international airport and serves the area of Callao (near Lima). Callao (near Lima) Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 64 destinations in 21 countries.
At present, there are 17 domestic flights from Callao (near Lima).
The longest flight from Callao (near Lima) LIM is a 6,536 mile (10,519 kilometers) non stop route to Amsterdam AMS. This direct flight takes around 12 hours and 15 minutes and is operated by KLM.
Airlines flying from Callao (near Lima)
In total there are 28 airlines flying from and to Callao (near Lima). Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- LATAM (LA)49 destinations
- Avianca (AV)25 destinations
- Viva Air (VV)10 destinations
- Peruvian Airlines (P9)8 destinations
- Star Peru (2I)2 destinations
- American Airlines (AA)2 destinations
- Air Canada (AC)2 destinations
- United Airlines (UA)2 destinations
- Sky Airline (H2)1 destination
Alternative airports to Callao (near Lima)
There is one alternative airport to Callao (near Lima) (LIM) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which is Jauja (JAU).