Airport Info Don Muang (DMK)
Don Muang Airport (IATA: DMK, ICAO: VTBD), also known as Don Mueang International Airport, is the second largest airport in Thailand. It is an international airport and serves the area of Don Muang, Thailand. Don Muang Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 94 destinations in 19 countries.
At present, there are 25 domestic flights from Don Muang.
The longest flight from Don Muang DMK is a 3,147 mile (5,064 kilometers) non stop route to Sapporo CTS. This direct flight takes around 6 hours and 30 minutes and is operated by Thai AirAsia X.
Airlines flying from Don Muang
In total there are 15 airlines flying from and to Don Muang. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Thai AirAsia (FD)60 destinations
- Thai Lion Air (SL)39 destinations
- Nok Air (DD)28 destinations
- New Gen Airways (E3)11 destinations
- NokScoot (XW)8 destinations
- Thai AirAsia X (XJ)6 destinations
- AirAsia (QZ)3 destinations
- Scoot (TR)3 destinations
- AirAsia (AK)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Don Muang
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Don Muang (DMK). The nearest airports to Don Muang (DMK) are Bangkok (BKK) and Rayong (UTP).