Airport Info Eastern Province  (DMM)
Eastern Province  Airport (IATA: DMM, ICAO: OEDF), also known as King Fahd International Airport, is a medium sized airport in Saudi Arabia. It is an international airport and serves the area of Eastern Province , Saudi Arabia. Eastern Province  Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 45 destinations in 17 countries.
At present, there are 14 domestic flights from Eastern Province .
The longest flight from Eastern Province  DMM is a 4,629 mile (7,450 kilometers) non stop route to Manila MNL. This direct flight takes around 9 hours and 20 minutes and is operated by Philippine Airlines.
Airlines flying from Eastern Province 
In total there are 29 airlines flying from and to Eastern Province . Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Nas Air (XY*)16 destinations
- Saudi Arabian (SV)15 destinations
- Jet Airways (9W)6 destinations
- Pakistan (PK)4 destinations
- Flydubai (FZ)2 destinations
- Egyptair (MS)2 destinations
- Turkish Airlines (TK)2 destinations
- KLM (KL)2 destinations
- Air-India Express (IX*)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Eastern Province 
There are two alternative airports to Eastern Province  (DMM) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which are Bahrain (BAH) and Hofuf (HOF).