Airport Info Kharkiv (HRK)
Kharkiv Airport (IATA: HRK, ICAO: UKHH), also known as Kharkiv International Airport (Osnova Airport), is a medium sized airport in Ukraine. It is an international airport and serves the area of Kharkiv, Ukraine. Kharkiv Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 16 destinations in 9 countries.
At present, there are 2 domestic flights from Kharkiv.
The longest flight from Kharkiv HRK is a 1,586 mile (2,552 kilometers) non stop route to London Luton LTN. This direct flight takes around 3 hours and 55 minutes and is operated by Air Bagan.
Airlines flying from Kharkiv
In total there are 10 airlines flying from and to Kharkiv. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Wizz Air (W6*)5 destinations
- Ernest Airlines (EG)2 destinations
- Ukraine Int. (PS)2 destinations
- Ellinair (EL)1 destination
- Belavia (B2)1 destination
- Air Bagan (W9)1 destination
- Pegasus (PC)1 destination
- LOT (LO)1 destination
- AirAsia (PQ)1 destination
Alternative airports to Kharkiv
There are two alternative airports to Kharkiv (HRK) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which are Belgorod (EGO) and Dnipropetrovsk (DNK).