Airlines flying from Long Island
In total there are 2 airlines flying from and to Long Island. Those carriers are:
- Bahamasair (UP)2 destinations
- Southern Air Charter (PL*)1 destination
Alternative airports to Long Island
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Long Island (LGI). The nearest airports to Long Island (LGI) are Great Exuma (GGT) and Colonel Hill (CRI).
- GGTGreat ExumaBahamas47 mi / 76 km
- CRIColonel HillBahamas65 mi / 105 km
- ZSACockburn TownBahamas71 mi / 114 km
- CATNew BightBahamas81 mi / 131 km
- TBINew BightBahamas82 mi / 132 km
Airport Info Long Island (LGI)
Long Island Airport (IATA: LGI, ICAO: MYLD), also known as Deadman's Cay Airport, is a small domestic airport in Bahamas.
At present, there are 2 domestic flights from Long Island.
The longest flight from Long Island LGI is a 197 mile (317 kilometers) non stop route to Nassau NAS. This direct flight takes around 55 minutes and is operated by Bahamasair.