Airport Info Mangere (AKL)
Mangere Airport (IATA: AKL, ICAO: NZAA), also known as Auckland Airport, is the largest airport in New Zealand. It is New Zealand's main international airport and serves the area of Mangere. Mangere Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 62 destinations in 25 countries.
At present, there are 18 domestic flights from Mangere.
The longest flight from Mangere AKL is a 9,033 mile (14,537 kilometers) non stop route to Doha DOH. This direct flight takes around 17 hours and 50 minutes and is operated by Qatar Airways.
Airlines flying from Mangere
In total there are 31 airlines flying from and to Mangere. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Air New Zealand (NZ)42 destinations
- Jetstar (JQ)12 destinations
- Virgin Australia (VA)7 destinations
- Air Chathams (3C)3 destinations
- Qantas (QF)3 destinations
- LATAM (LA)2 destinations
- Tianjin Airlines (GS)2 destinations
- Fiji Airways (FJ)2 destinations
- Emirates (EK)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Mangere
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Mangere (AKL). The nearest airports to Mangere (AKL) are Hamilton (HLZ) and Whangarei (WRE).