Airport Info Mashiki (KMJ)
Mashiki Airport (IATA: KMJ, ICAO: RJFT), also known as Kumamoto Airport, is a medium sized airport in Japan. It is an international airport and serves the area of Mashiki, Japan. Mashiki Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 12 destinations in 3 countries.
At present, there are 8 domestic flights from Mashiki.
The longest flight from Mashiki KMJ is a 1,264 mile (2,035 kilometers) non stop route to Hong Kong HKG. This direct flight takes around 3 hours and 55 minutes and is operated by Hong Kong Express.
Airlines flying from Mashiki
In total there are 10 airlines flying from and to Mashiki. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- ANA (NH)4 destinations
- Tway Air (TW)2 destinations
- Japan Airlines (JL)2 destinations
- Jetstar (GK)2 destinations
- Amakusa Airlines (MZ)2 destinations
- Hong Kong Express (UO)1 destination
- Fuji Dream Airlines (JH)1 destination
- China Airlines (CI)1 destination
- Air Seoul (RS)1 destination
Alternative airports to Mashiki
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Mashiki (KMJ). The nearest airports to Mashiki (KMJ) are Saga (HSG) and Amakusa (AXJ).