Airport Info Vieux-Fort (UVF)
Vieux-Fort Airport (IATA: UVF, ICAO: TLPL), also known as Hewanorra International Airport, is the largest airport in Saint Lucia. It is Saint Lucia's main international airport and serves the area of Vieux-Fort. Vieux-Fort Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 16 destinations in 6 countries.
At present, there are no domestic flights from Vieux-Fort.
The longest flight from Vieux-Fort UVF is a 4,225 mile (6,799 kilometers) non stop route to London Gatwick LGW. This direct flight takes around 8 hours and 25 minutes and is operated by Virgin Atlantic.
Airlines flying from Vieux-Fort
In total there are 10 airlines flying from and to Vieux-Fort. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- British Airways (BA)3 destinations
- American Airlines (AA)3 destinations
- Virgin Atlantic (VS)3 destinations
- JetBlue (B6*)2 destinations
- Thomas Cook (MT*)2 destinations
- Air Canada (AC)2 destinations
- Sunwing (WG)2 destinations
- United Airlines (UA)2 destinations
- WestJet (WS)1 destination
Alternative airports to Vieux-Fort
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Vieux-Fort (UVF). The nearest airports to Vieux-Fort (UVF) are Saint Lucia (SLU) and Saint Vincent (SVD).