Airport Info Xingyi (ACX)
Xingyi Airport (IATA: ACX, ICAO: ZUYI), also known as Xingyi Airport, is a medium sized domestic airport in China.
At present, there are 14 domestic flights from Xingyi.
The longest flight from Xingyi ACX is a 1,212 mile (1,951 kilometers) non stop route to Beijing NAY. This direct flight takes around 2 hours and 55 minutes and is operated by China United.
Airlines flying from Xingyi
In total there are 9 airlines flying from and to Xingyi. Those carriers are:
- Loong Air (GJ)4 destinations
- China Eastern (MU)3 destinations
- Donghai Airlines (DZ)2 destinations
- Lucky Air (8L*)2 destinations
- Chengdu Airlines (EU)2 destinations
- China Express (G5)2 destinations
- China Southern (CZ)1 destination
- China United (KN)1 destination
- Colorful Guizhou Airlines (GY)1 destination
Alternative airports to Xingyi
There are two alternative airports to Xingyi (ACX) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which are Anshun (AVA) and Liupanshui (LPF).