Airlines flying from Cockburn Town
In total there are 3 airlines flying from and to Cockburn Town. Those carriers are:
- Bahamasair (UP)3 destinations
- Air Caraibes (TX)2 destinations
- Air Canada (AC)1 destination
Alternative airports to Cockburn Town
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Cockburn Town (ZSA). The nearest airports to Cockburn Town (ZSA) are Long Island (SML) and New Bight (CAT).
- SMLLong IslandBahamas58 mi / 94 km
- CATNew BightBahamas61 mi / 98 km
- TBINew BightBahamas61 mi / 98 km
- LGILong IslandBahamas71 mi / 114 km
- GGTGreat ExumaBahamas83 mi / 133 km
Airport Info Cockburn Town (ZSA)
Cockburn Town Airport (IATA: ZSA, ICAO: MYSM), also known as San Salvador Airport (Cockburn Town Airport), is a small airport in Bahamas. It is an international airport and serves the area of Cockburn Town, Bahamas. Cockburn Town Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 6 destinations in 4 countries.
At present, there are 2 domestic flights from Cockburn Town.
The longest flight from Cockburn Town ZSA is a 4,401 mile (7,082 kilometers) non stop route to Paris Orly ORY. This direct flight takes around 9 hours and 20 minutes and is operated by Air Caraibes.