Airport Info Fez (FEZ)
Fez Airport (IATA: FEZ, ICAO: GMFF), also known as Fes-Saïss Airport, is a medium sized airport in Morocco. It is an international airport and serves the area of Fez, Morocco. Fez Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 37 destinations in 8 countries.
At present, there are 5 domestic flights from Fez.
The longest flight from Fez FEZ is a 1,359 mile (2,187 kilometers) non stop route to Amsterdam AMS. This direct flight takes around 3 hours and 25 minutes and is operated by Air Arabia Maroc.
Airlines flying from Fez
In total there are 7 airlines flying from and to Fez. Those carriers are:
- Ryanair (FR)22 destinations
- Air Arabia Maroc (3O)15 destinations
- Royal Air Maroc (AT)2 destinations
- TAP Portugal (TP)1 destination
- TUI Fly (TB*)1 destination
- Transavia (TO)1 destination
- Vueling (VY)1 destination
Alternative airports to Fez
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Fez (FEZ). The nearest airports to Fez (FEZ) are Rabat (RBA) and Al Hoceima (AHU).