Airport Info New York (EWR)
New York Airport (IATA: EWR, ICAO: KEWR), also known as Newark Liberty International Airport, is a large airport in United States. It is an international airport and serves the area of New York, United States. New York Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 176 destinations in 56 countries.
At present, there are 87 domestic flights from New York.
The longest flight from New York EWR is a 9,529 mile (15,335 kilometers) non stop route to Singapore SIN. This direct flight takes around 18 hours and 30 minutes and is operated by Singapore Airlines.
Airlines flying from New York
In total there are 35 airlines flying from and to New York. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- United Airlines (UA)155 destinations
- JetBlue (B6*)10 destinations
- Southwest Airlines (WN)10 destinations
- Spirit Airlines (NK)8 destinations
- Alaska (AS)6 destinations
- Delta (DL)6 destinations
- Air Canada (AC)5 destinations
- Allegiant (G4)5 destinations
- American Airlines (AA)5 destinations
Alternative airports to New York
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to New York (EWR). The nearest airports to New York (EWR) are Morristown (MMU) and New York City (LGA).