Airport Info St. John's (ANU)
St. John's Airport (IATA: ANU, ICAO: TAPA), also known as V.C. Bird International Airport, is the only airport in Antigua and Barbuda. St. John's Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 26 destinations in 18 countries.
At present, there are no domestic flights from St. John's.
The longest flight from St. John's ANU is a 4,448 mile (7,159 kilometers) non stop route to Frankfurt FRA. This direct flight takes around 9 hours and 40 minutes and is operated by Condor.
Airlines flying from St. John's
In total there are 20 airlines flying from and to St. John's. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- LIAT (LI)9 destinations
- British Airways (BA)4 destinations
- American Airlines (AA)3 destinations
- Thomas Cook (MT*)2 destinations
- Sunwing (WG)2 destinations
- Delta (DL)2 destinations
- Condor (DE)2 destinations
- Winair (WM)2 destinations
- Caribbean Airlines (BW)2 destinations
Alternative airports to St. John's
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to St. John's (ANU). The nearest airports to St. John's (ANU) are Montserrat (MNI) and Nevis (NEV).