Airlines flying from Sukagawa
In total there are 3 airlines flying from and to Sukagawa. Those carriers are:
- ANA (NH)2 destinations
- Far Eastern Air (FE)1 destination
- Ibex Airlines (FW)1 destination
Alternative airports to Sukagawa
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Sukagawa (FKS). The nearest airports to Sukagawa (FKS) are Natori (SDJ) and Omitama (IBR).
- SDJNatoriJapan68 mi / 110 km
- IBROmitamaJapan72 mi / 116 km
- GAJYamagataJapan82 mi / 132 km
- KIJNiigataJapan88 mi / 141 km
- NRTTokyoJapan101 mi / 163 km
Airport Info Sukagawa (FKS)
Sukagawa Airport (IATA: FKS, ICAO: RJSF), also known as Fukushima Airport, is a small airport in Japan. It is an international airport and serves the area of Sukagawa, Japan. Sukagawa Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 3 destinations in 1 country.
At present, there are 2 domestic flights from Sukagawa.
The longest flight from Sukagawa FKS is a 1,407 mile (2,265 kilometers) non stop route to Taipei TPE. This direct flight takes around 4 hours and 5 minutes and is operated by Far Eastern Air.