Airport Info Acapulco (ACA)
Acapulco Airport (IATA: ACA, ICAO: MMAA), also known as General Juan N. Álvarez Internat, is a small airport in Mexico. It is an international airport and serves the area of Acapulco, Mexico. Acapulco Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 9 destinations in 2 countries.
At present, there are 6 domestic flights from Acapulco.
The longest flight from Acapulco ACA is a 2,487 mile (4,003 kilometers) non stop route to Montreal YUL. This direct flight takes around 5 hours and 10 minutes and is operated by Air Transat.
Airlines flying from Acapulco
In total there are 9 airlines flying from and to Acapulco. Those carriers are:
- Volaris (Y4*)3 destinations
- Polet (YQ)2 destinations
- Sunwing (WG)2 destinations
- Interjet (4O*)2 destinations
- Aeromar (VW)2 destinations
- United Airlines (UA)1 destination
- VivaAerobus (VB)1 destination
- Air Transat (TS)1 destination
- Aeromexico (AM)1 destination
Alternative airports to Acapulco
There are no alternative airports to Acapulco (ACA) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers).