Airport Info Accra (ACC)
Accra Airport (IATA: ACC, ICAO: DGAA), also known as Kotoka International Airport, is the largest airport in Ghana. It is Ghana's main international airport and serves the area of Accra. Accra Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 30 destinations in 23 countries.
At present, there are 3 domestic flights from Accra.
The longest flight from Accra ACC is a 5,292 mile (8,517 kilometers) non stop route to Washington IAD. This direct flight takes around 10 hours and 50 minutes and is operated by South African Airways.
Airlines flying from Accra
In total there are 24 airlines flying from and to Accra. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Africa World Airlines (AW*)7 destinations
- ASKY Airlines (KP)5 destinations
- Arik Air (W3)3 destinations
- South African Airways (SA)3 destinations
- TAP Portugal (TP)3 destinations
- Kenya Airways (KQ)3 destinations
- Brussels Airlines (SN)3 destinations
- Air France (AF)3 destinations
- Air Burkina (2J)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Accra
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Accra (ACC). The nearest airports to Accra (ACC) are Lomé (LFW) and Sekondi-Takoradi (TKD).