Airport Info Adelaide (ADL)
Adelaide Airport (IATA: ADL, ICAO: YPAD), also known as Adelaide International Airport, is a medium sized airport in Australia. It is an international airport and serves the area of Adelaide, Australia. Adelaide Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 32 destinations in 9 countries.
At present, there are 23 domestic flights from Adelaide.
The longest flight from Adelaide ADL is a 7,036 mile (11,324 kilometers) non stop route to Doha DOH. This direct flight takes around 13 hours and 55 minutes and is operated by Qatar Airways.
Airlines flying from Adelaide
In total there are 15 airlines flying from and to Adelaide. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Jetstar (JQ)11 destinations
- Qantas (QF)10 destinations
- Regional Express (ZL)9 destinations
- Virgin Australia (VA)7 destinations
- Tiger Airways Australia (TT)3 destinations
- Singapore Airlines (SQ)1 destination
- Fly Pelican (FP)1 destination
- Malaysia Airlines (MH)1 destination
- Emirates (EK)1 destination
Alternative airports to Adelaide
There is one alternative airport to Adelaide (ADL) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which is Kangaroo Island (KGC).