Airlines flying from Adelaide
In total there are 15 airlines flying from and to Adelaide. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Jetstar (JQ)11 destinations
- Qantas (QF)11 destinations
- Regional Express (ZL)9 destinations
- Virgin Australia (VA)7 destinations
- Tiger Airways Australia (TT)3 destinations
- Singapore Airlines (SQ)1 destination
- Fly Pelican (FP)1 destination
- Malaysia Airlines (MH)1 destination
- Emirates (EK)1 destination
Alternative airports to Adelaide
There is one alternative airport to Adelaide (ADL) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which is Kangaroo Island (KGC).
Airport Info Adelaide (ADL)
Adelaide Airport (IATA: ADL, ICAO: YPAD), also known as Adelaide International Airport, is a medium sized airport in Australia. It is an international airport and serves the area of Adelaide, Australia. Adelaide Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 33 destinations in 9 countries.
At present, there are 24 domestic flights from Adelaide.
The longest flight from Adelaide ADL is a 7,036 mile (11,324 kilometers) non stop route to Doha DOH. This direct flight takes around 13 hours and 55 minutes and is operated by Qatar Airways.