Airlines flying from Albuquerque
In total there are 11 airlines flying from and to Albuquerque. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Southwest Airlines (WN)14 destinations
- Alaska (AS)5 destinations
- United Airlines (UA)5 destinations
- American Airlines (AA)4 destinations
- Delta (DL)4 destinations
- Frontier Airlines (F9)2 destinations
- Boutique Air (4B)2 destinations
- Allegiant (G4)2 destinations
- Advanced Air (AN)1 destination
Alternative airports to Albuquerque
There is one alternative airport to Albuquerque (ABQ) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which is Santa Fe (SAF).
Airport Info Albuquerque (ABQ)
Albuquerque Airport (IATA: ABQ, ICAO: KABQ), also known as Albuquerque International Sunport, is a medium sized airport in United States. It is an international airport and serves the area of Albuquerque, United States. Albuquerque Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 28 destinations in 1 country.
At present, there are 27 domestic flights from Albuquerque.
The longest flight from Albuquerque ABQ is a 1,821 mile (2,931 kilometers) non stop route to New York City JFK. This direct flight takes around 3 hours and 54 minutes and is operated by JetBlue.