Airport Info Albuquerque (ABQ)
Albuquerque Airport (IATA: ABQ, ICAO: KABQ), also known as Albuquerque International Sunport, is a medium sized airport in United States. It is an international airport and serves the area of Albuquerque, United States. Albuquerque Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 28 destinations in 1 country.
At present, there are 27 domestic flights from Albuquerque.
The longest flight from Albuquerque ABQ is a 1,821 mile (2,931 kilometers) non stop route to New York City JFK. This direct flight takes around 3 hours and 54 minutes and is operated by JetBlue.
Airlines flying from Albuquerque
In total there are 11 airlines flying from and to Albuquerque. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Southwest Airlines (WN)14 destinations
- Alaska (AS)5 destinations
- United Airlines (UA)5 destinations
- Delta (DL)4 destinations
- American Airlines (AA)4 destinations
- Boutique Air (4B)2 destinations
- Allegiant (G4)2 destinations
- Frontier Airlines (F9)2 destinations
- Volaris (Y4*)1 destination
Alternative airports to Albuquerque
There is one alternative airport to Albuquerque (ABQ) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which is Santa Fe (SAF).