Airport Info Algiers (ALG)
Algiers Airport (IATA: ALG, ICAO: DAAG), also known as Houari Boumediene Airport, is the largest airport in Algeria. It is Algeria's main international airport and serves the area of Algiers. Algiers Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 79 destinations in 30 countries.
At present, there are 28 domestic flights from Algiers.
The longest flight from Algiers ALG is a 5,657 mile (9,104 kilometers) non stop route to Beijing PEK. This direct flight takes around 11 hours and 10 minutes and is operated by Air Algerie.
Airlines flying from Algiers
In total there are 22 airlines flying from and to Algiers. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Air Algerie (AH)68 destinations
- Tassili Airlines (SF)19 destinations
- Aigle Azur (ZI)5 destinations
- Vueling (VY)5 destinations
- Transavia (TO)2 destinations
- Saudi Arabian (SV)2 destinations
- Turkish Airlines (TK)1 destination
- Royal Air Maroc (AT)1 destination
- TUI Fly (TB*)1 destination
Alternative airports to Algiers
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Algiers (ALG). The nearest airports to Algiers (ALG) are Béjaïa (BJA) and Chlef (CFK).