Airport Info Almaty (ALA)
Almaty Airport (IATA: ALA, ICAO: UAAA), also known as Almaty International Airport, is the second largest airport in Kazakhstan. It is an international airport and serves the area of Almaty, Kazakhstan. Almaty Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 41 destinations in 20 countries.
At present, there are 13 domestic flights from Almaty.
The longest flight from Almaty ALA is a 3,188 mile (5,130 kilometers) non stop route to Kuala Lumpur KUL. This direct flight takes around 8 hours and 10 minutes and is operated by Air Astana.
Airlines flying from Almaty
In total there are 24 airlines flying from and to Almaty. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Air Astana (KC)28 destinations
- Scat Air (DV)9 destinations
- Bek Air (Z9)7 destinations
- Lufthansa (LH)2 destinations
- Qazaq Air (IQ)2 destinations
- Ural Airlines (U6)2 destinations
- Turkish Airlines (TK)1 destination
- Asiana Airlines (OZ)1 destination
- Tajik Air (7J)1 destination
Alternative airports to Almaty
There are no alternative airports to Almaty (ALA) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers).