Airlines flying from Almaty
In total there are 24 airlines flying from and to Almaty. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Air Astana (KC)28 destinations
- Scat Air (DV)7 destinations
- Bek Air (Z9)7 destinations
- Ural Airlines (U6)2 destinations
- Lufthansa (LH)2 destinations
- Qazaq Air (IQ)2 destinations
- China Southern (CZ)1 destination
- Aeroflot (SU)1 destination
- Air Arabia (G9)1 destination
Alternative airports to Almaty
There are no alternative airports to Almaty (ALA) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers).
Airport Info Almaty (ALA)
Almaty Airport (IATA: ALA, ICAO: UAAA), also known as Almaty International Airport, is the second largest airport in Kazakhstan. It is an international airport and serves the area of Almaty, Kazakhstan. Almaty Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 39 destinations in 20 countries.
At present, there are 11 domestic flights from Almaty.
The longest flight from Almaty ALA is a 3,188 mile (5,130 kilometers) non stop route to Kuala Lumpur KUL. This direct flight takes around 8 hours and 10 minutes and is operated by Air Astana.