Airport Info Anchorage (ANC)
Anchorage Airport (IATA: ANC, ICAO: PANC), also known as Ted Stevens Anchorage Internation, is a medium sized airport in United States. It is an international airport and serves the area of Anchorage, United States. Anchorage Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 45 destinations in 4 countries.
At present, there are 41 domestic flights from Anchorage.
The longest flight from Anchorage ANC is a 4,662 mile (7,502 kilometers) non stop route to Frankfurt FRA. This direct flight takes around 9 hours and 55 minutes and is operated by Condor.
Airlines flying from Anchorage
In total there are 14 airlines flying from and to Anchorage. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Alaska (AS)21 destinations
- Ravn Alaska (7H)13 destinations
- Penair (KS)7 destinations
- United Airlines (UA)5 destinations
- Delta (DL)4 destinations
- American Airlines (AA)3 destinations
- Sun Country Airlines (SY)2 destinations
- Condor (DE)2 destinations
- JetBlue (B6*)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Anchorage
There are two alternative airports to Anchorage (ANC) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which are Kenai (ENA) and Homer (HOM).