Airport Info Aqaba (AQJ)
Aqaba Airport (IATA: AQJ, ICAO: OJAQ), also known as King Hussein International Airpor, is the second largest airport in Jordan. It is an international airport and serves the area of Aqaba, Jordan. Aqaba Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 11 destinations in 9 countries.
At present, there is one domestic flight from Aqaba.
The longest flight from Aqaba AQJ is a 2,339 mile (3,765 kilometers) non stop route to London Gatwick LGW. This direct flight takes around 5 hours and 55 minutes and is operated by easyJet.
Airlines flying from Aqaba
In total there are 7 airlines flying from and to Aqaba. Those carriers are:
- Ryanair (FR)4 destinations
- easyJet (U2*)2 destinations
- Royal Jordanian (RJ)1 destination
- Nordwind (N4)1 destination
- Turkish Airlines (TK)1 destination
- Alexandria (DQ)1 destination
- Norwegian (D8*)1 destination
Alternative airports to Aqaba
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Aqaba (AQJ). The nearest airports to Aqaba (AQJ) are Eilat (ETH) and Eilat (VDA).