Airport Info Aruba (AUA)
Aruba Airport (IATA: AUA, ICAO: TNCA), also known as Queen Beatrix International Airport, is the only airport in Aruba. Aruba Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 29 destinations in 10 countries.
At present, there are no domestic flights from Aruba.
The longest flight from Aruba AUA is a 4,895 mile (7,878 kilometers) non stop route to Amsterdam AMS. This direct flight takes around 9 hours and 55 minutes and is operated by TUI Fly.
Airlines flying from Aruba
In total there are 24 airlines flying from and to Aruba. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Aruba Airlines (AG)6 destinations
- American Airlines (AA)6 destinations
- TUI Fly (OR)4 destinations
- Delta (DL)4 destinations
- United Airlines (UA)4 destinations
- Surinam Airways (PY)3 destinations
- Southwest Airlines (WN)3 destinations
- JetBlue (B6*)3 destinations
- Insel Air (7I)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Aruba
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Aruba (AUA). The nearest airports to Aruba (AUA) are Las Piedras (LSP) and Curaçao (CUR).