Airport Info Ashgabat (ASB)
Ashgabat Airport (IATA: ASB, ICAO: UTAA), also known as Ashgabat Airport, is the largest airport in Turkmenistan. It is Turkmenistan's main international airport and serves the area of Ashgabat. Ashgabat Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 24 destinations in 12 countries.
At present, there are 5 domestic flights from Ashgabat.
The longest flight from Ashgabat ASB is a 3,086 mile (4,966 kilometers) non stop route to Bangkok BKK. This direct flight takes around 6 hours and 10 minutes and is operated by Turkmenistan Airlines.
Airlines flying from Ashgabat
In total there are 7 airlines flying from and to Ashgabat. Those carriers are:
- Turkmenistan Airlines (T5)22 destinations
- Flydubai (FZ)1 destination
- S7 Airlines (S7)1 destination
- Turkish Airlines (TK)1 destination
- China Southern (CZ)1 destination
- Lufthansa (LH)1 destination
- Belavia (B2)1 destination
Alternative airports to Ashgabat
There is one alternative airport to Ashgabat (ASB) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which is Bojnord (BJB).