Airport Info Atlanta (ATL)
Atlanta Airport (IATA: ATL, ICAO: KATL), also known as Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta Inte, is the second largest airport in United States. It is an international airport and serves the area of Atlanta, United States. Atlanta Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 243 destinations in 48 countries.
At present, there are 164 domestic flights from Atlanta.
The longest flight from Atlanta ATL is a 8,439 mile (13,582 kilometers) non stop route to Johannesburg JNB. This direct flight takes around 15 hours and 18 minutes and is operated by Delta.
Airlines flying from Atlanta
In total there are 21 airlines flying from and to Atlanta. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Delta (DL)232 destinations
- Southwest Airlines (WN)39 destinations
- Spirit Airlines (NK)17 destinations
- Frontier Airlines (F9)16 destinations
- American Airlines (AA)9 destinations
- United Airlines (UA)6 destinations
- JetBlue (B6*)4 destinations
- Aeromexico (AM)3 destinations
- Virgin Atlantic (VS)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Atlanta
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Atlanta (ATL). The nearest airports to Atlanta (ATL) are Atlanta (PDK) and Columbus (CSG).