Airport Info Baise (AEB)
Baise Airport (IATA: AEB, ICAO: ZGBS), also known as Baise Youjiang Airport, is a small domestic airport in China.
At present, there are 8 domestic flights from Baise.
The longest flight from Baise AEB is a 497 mile (800 kilometers) non stop route to Changsha CSX. This direct flight takes around 1 hours and 40 minutes and is operated by GX Airlines.
Airlines flying from Baise
In total there are 5 airlines flying from and to Baise. Those carriers are:
- GX Airlines (GX)5 destinations
- China Express (G5)2 destinations
- Okay Airways (BK*)1 destination
- Sichuan Airlines (3U)1 destination
- China Eastern (MU)1 destination
Alternative airports to Baise
There are two alternative airports to Baise (AEB) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which are Hechi (HCJ) and Nanning (NNG).