Airport Info Bamako (BKO)
Bamako Airport (IATA: BKO, ICAO: GABS), also known as Senou International Airport, is the only airport in Mali. Bamako Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 19 destinations in 17 countries.
At present, there are no domestic flights from Bamako.
The longest flight from Bamako BKO is a 3,222 mile (5,186 kilometers) non stop route to Nairobi NBO. This direct flight takes around 7 hours and 10 minutes and is operated by Kenya Airways.
Airlines flying from Bamako
In total there are 15 airlines flying from and to Bamako. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Mauritania Airlines (L6)5 destinations
- Ethiopian Airlines (ET)3 destinations
- Tunisair (TU)2 destinations
- Turkish Airlines (TK)2 destinations
- ASKY Airlines (KP)2 destinations
- Air Cote D'Ivoire (HF)2 destinations
- Corsair (SS)2 destinations
- Air France (AF)2 destinations
- Kenya Airways (KQ)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Bamako
There are no alternative airports to Bamako (BKO) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers).