Airlines flying from Batumi
In total there are 11 airlines flying from and to Batumi. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- S7 Airlines (S7)2 destinations
- Belavia (B2)1 destination
- Flydubai (FZ)1 destination
- EL AL (LY)1 destination
- AirAsia (PQ)1 destination
- Georgian Airways (A9)1 destination
- Turkish Airlines (TK)1 destination
- Azerbaijan (J2)1 destination
- Yanair (YE)1 destination
Alternative airports to Batumi
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Batumi (BUS). The nearest airports to Batumi (BUS) are Kutaisi (KUT) and Trabzon (TZX).
- KUTKutaisiGeorgia60 mi / 96 km
- TZXTrabzonTurkey103 mi / 166 km
- KSYKarsTurkey107 mi / 172 km
- ERZErzurumTurkey117 mi / 188 km
Airport Info Batumi (BUS)
Batumi Airport (IATA: BUS, ICAO: UGSB), also known as Batumi Airport (Chorokh Airport), is the third largest airport in Georgia. It is an international airport and serves the area of Batumi, Georgia. Batumi Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 9 destinations in 7 countries.
At present, there is one domestic flight from Batumi.
The longest flight from Batumi BUS is a 2,062 mile (3,319 kilometers) non stop route to Novosibirsk OVB. This direct flight takes around 4 hours and 40 minutes and is operated by S7 Airlines.