Airlines flying from Bintulu Division
In total there are 2 airlines flying from and to Bintulu Division. Those carriers are:
- Malaysia Airlines (MH)6 destinations
- AirAsia (AK)3 destinations
Alternative airports to Bintulu Division
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Bintulu Division (BTU). The nearest airports to Bintulu Division (BTU) are Mukah Division (MKM) and Bintangor (SBW).
- MKMMukah DivisionMalaysia67 mi / 108 km
- SBWBintangorMalaysia93 mi / 150 km
- MYYMiriMalaysia106 mi / 171 km
- MURMarudiMalaysia116 mi / 186 km
- LKHLong AkahMalaysia122 mi / 197 km
Airport Info Bintulu Division (BTU)
Bintulu Division Airport (IATA: BTU, ICAO: WBGB), also known as Bintulu Airport, is a small domestic airport in Malaysia.
At present, there are 6 domestic flights from Bintulu Division.
The longest flight from Bintulu Division BTU is a 781 mile (1,257 kilometers) non stop route to Kuala Lumpur KUL. This direct flight takes around 2 hours and 5 minutes and is operated by AirAsia.