Airport Info Boston (BOS)
Boston Airport (IATA: BOS, ICAO: KBOS), also known as Logan International Airport, is a large airport in United States. It is an international airport and serves the area of Boston, United States. Boston Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 133 destinations in 41 countries.
At present, there are 74 domestic flights from Boston.
The longest flight from Boston BOS is a 7,957 mile (12,806 kilometers) non stop route to Hong Kong HKG. This direct flight takes around 15 hours and 30 minutes and is operated by Cathay Pacific.
Airlines flying from Boston
In total there are 44 airlines flying from and to Boston. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- JetBlue (B6*)67 destinations
- Delta (DL)47 destinations
- American Airlines (AA)17 destinations
- Spirit Airlines (NK)14 destinations
- Southwest Airlines (WN)14 destinations
- Cape Air (9K)11 destinations
- United Airlines (UA)8 destinations
- Air Canada (AC)5 destinations
- Alaska (AS)5 destinations
Alternative airports to Boston
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Boston (BOS). The nearest airports to Boston (BOS) are Provincetown (PVC) and Manchester (MHT).