Airlines flying from Bozeman
In total there are 7 airlines flying from and to Bozeman. Those carriers are:
- Delta (DL)6 destinations
- United Airlines (UA)6 destinations
- American Airlines (AA)3 destinations
- Alaska (AS)2 destinations
- Allegiant (G4)2 destinations
- Frontier Airlines (F9)1 destination
- JetBlue (B6*)1 destination
Alternative airports to Bozeman
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Bozeman (BZN). The nearest airports to Bozeman (BZN) are Butte (BTM) and Helena (HLN).
- BTMButteUnited States66 mi / 106 km
- HLNHelenaUnited States70 mi / 112 km
- WYSWest YellowstoneUnited States75 mi / 121 km
- GTFGreat FallsUnited States118 mi / 190 km
Airport Info Bozeman (BZN)
Bozeman Airport (IATA: BZN, ICAO: KBZN), also known as Gallatin Field Airport, is a medium sized domestic airport in United States.
At present, there are 16 domestic flights from Bozeman.
The longest flight from Bozeman BZN is a 1,877 mile (3,021 kilometers) non stop route to New York EWR. This direct flight takes around 4 hours and 12 minutes and is operated by United Airlines.