Airport Info Buraidah (ELQ)
Buraidah Airport (IATA: ELQ, ICAO: OEGS), also known as Gassim Regional Airport, is a medium sized airport in Saudi Arabia. It is an international airport and serves the area of Buraidah, Saudi Arabia. Buraidah Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 15 destinations in 4 countries.
At present, there are 6 domestic flights from Buraidah.
The longest flight from Buraidah ELQ is a 1,326 mile (2,134 kilometers) non stop route to Istanbul IST. This direct flight takes around 3 hours and 55 minutes and is operated by Turkish Airlines.
Airlines flying from Buraidah
In total there are 12 airlines flying from and to Buraidah. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Saudi Arabian (SV)4 destinations
- Nas Air (XY*)3 destinations
- Air Cairo (SM)2 destinations
- Turkish Airlines (TK)2 destinations
- Nile Air (NP)2 destinations
- flyadeal (F3)1 destination
- Flydubai (FZ)1 destination
- Gulf Air (GF)1 destination
- Nesma Airlines (NE)1 destination
Alternative airports to Buraidah
There are no alternative airports to Buraidah (ELQ) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers).