Airlines flying from Buraidah
In total there are 11 airlines flying from and to Buraidah. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Saudi Arabian (SV)4 destinations
- Nas Air (XY*)3 destinations
- Flydubai (FZ)2 destinations
- Nesma Airlines (NE)1 destination
- Egyptair (MS)1 destination
- flyadeal (F3)1 destination
- Gulf Air (GF)1 destination
- Turkish Airlines (TK)1 destination
- Nile Air (NP)1 destination
Alternative airports to Buraidah
There are no alternative airports to Buraidah (ELQ) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers).
Airport Info Buraidah (ELQ)
Buraidah Airport (IATA: ELQ, ICAO: OEGS), also known as Gassim Regional Airport, is a medium sized airport in Saudi Arabia. It is an international airport and serves the area of Buraidah, Saudi Arabia. Buraidah Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 12 destinations in 4 countries.
At present, there are 6 domestic flights from Buraidah.
The longest flight from Buraidah ELQ is a 1,326 mile (2,134 kilometers) non stop route to Istanbul IST. This direct flight takes around 4 hours and 25 minutes and is operated by Turkish Airlines.