Airport Info Cancún (CUN)
Cancún Airport (IATA: CUN, ICAO: MMUN), also known as Cancún International Airport, is the second largest airport in Mexico. It is an international airport and serves the area of Cancún, Mexico. Cancún Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 110 destinations in 23 countries.
At present, there are 22 domestic flights from Cancún.
The longest flight from Cancún CUN is a 5,707 mile (9,184 kilometers) non stop route to Rome Fiumicino FCO. This direct flight takes around 10 hours and is operated by Blue Panorama.
Airlines flying from Cancún
In total there are 45 airlines flying from and to Cancún. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Delta (DL)22 destinations
- Southwest Airlines (WN)16 destinations
- VivaAerobus (VB)16 destinations
- Interjet (4O*)14 destinations
- Air Transat (TS)14 destinations
- Volaris (Y4*)13 destinations
- American Airlines (AA)12 destinations
- WestJet (WS)12 destinations
- United Airlines (UA)11 destinations
Alternative airports to Cancún
There is one alternative airport to Cancún (CUN) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which is Cozumel (CZM).