Airport Info Cancún (CUN)
Cancún Airport (IATA: CUN, ICAO: MMUN), also known as Cancún International Airport, is the second largest airport in Mexico. It is an international airport and serves the area of Cancún, Mexico. Cancún Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 107 destinations in 22 countries.
At present, there are 19 domestic flights from Cancún.
The longest flight from Cancún CUN is a 6,217 mile (10,006 kilometers) non stop route to Moscow Vnukovo VKO. This direct flight takes around 12 hours and is operated by Azur Air.
Airlines flying from Cancún
In total there are 45 airlines flying from and to Cancún. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Delta (DL)22 destinations
- VivaAerobus (VB)20 destinations
- Southwest Airlines (WN)17 destinations
- Air Transat (TS)15 destinations
- Sunwing (WG)15 destinations
- Interjet (4O*)13 destinations
- Volaris (Y4*)13 destinations
- WestJet (WS)12 destinations
- United Airlines (UA)11 destinations
Alternative airports to Cancún
There is one alternative airport to Cancún (CUN) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which is Cozumel (CZM).