Airlines flying from Cap-Haïtien
In total there are 6 airlines flying from and to Cap-Haïtien. Those carriers are:
- American Airlines (AA)1 destination
- Caicos Express Airways (9Q)1 destination
- Bahamasair (UP)1 destination
- Spirit Airlines (NK)1 destination
- interCaribbean Airways (JY)1 destination
- Sunrise Airways (S6)1 destination
Alternative airports to Cap-Haïtien
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Cap-Haïtien (CAP). The nearest airports to Cap-Haïtien (CAP) are Port-au-Prince (PAP) and Puerto Plata (POP).
- PAPPort-au-PrinceHaiti80 mi / 129 km
- POPPuerto PlataDominican Republic106 mi / 170 km
- STISantiago de los CaballerosDominican Republic106 mi / 171 km
Airport Info Cap-Haïtien (CAP)
Cap-Haïtien Airport (IATA: CAP, ICAO: MTCH), also known as Cap-Haïtien International Airport, is the second largest airport in Haiti. It is an international airport and serves the area of Cap-Haïtien, Haiti. Cap-Haïtien Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 5 destinations in 3 countries.
At present, there is one domestic flight from Cap-Haïtien.
The longest flight from Cap-Haïtien CAP is a 669 mile (1,077 kilometers) non stop route to South Florida FLL. This direct flight takes around 2 hours and 2 minutes and is operated by Spirit Airlines.