Airport Info Caracas (CCS)
Caracas Airport (IATA: CCS, ICAO: SVMI), also known as Simón Bolívar International Airport, is the largest airport in Venezuela. It is Venezuela's main international airport and serves the area of Caracas. Caracas Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 39 destinations in 20 countries.
At present, there are 16 domestic flights from Caracas.
The longest flight from Caracas CCS is a 6,037 mile (9,716 kilometers) non stop route to Istanbul IST. This direct flight takes around 11 hours and 50 minutes and is operated by Turkish Airlines.
Airlines flying from Caracas
In total there are 15 airlines flying from and to Caracas. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Conviasa (V0)18 destinations
- Estelar (ES)12 destinations
- LASER Airlines (QL*)10 destinations
- Avior (9V)8 destinations
- RUTACA Airlines (5R)3 destinations
- Plus Ultra (PU)2 destinations
- Turkish Airlines (TK)2 destinations
- TAP Portugal (TP)1 destination
- Copa Airlines (CM)1 destination
Alternative airports to Caracas
There are two alternative airports to Caracas (CCS) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which are Valencia (VLN) and Puerto Cabello (PBL).