Airport Info Changsha (CSX)
Changsha Airport (IATA: CSX, ICAO: ZGHA), also known as Changsha Huanghua International Airport, is a large airport in China. It is an international airport and serves the area of Changsha, China. Changsha Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 112 destinations in 16 countries.
At present, there are 83 domestic flights from Changsha.
The longest flight from Changsha CSX is a 6,975 mile (11,225 kilometers) non stop route to Los Angeles LAX. This direct flight takes around 12 hours and is operated by Hainan Airlines.
Airlines flying from Changsha
In total there are 50 airlines flying from and to Changsha. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- China Southern (CZ)45 destinations
- Xiamen Airlines (MF)25 destinations
- Hainan Airlines (HU)23 destinations
- China Eastern (MU)17 destinations
- Okay Airways (BK*)13 destinations
- Sichuan Airlines (3U)11 destinations
- Chengdu Airlines (EU)11 destinations
- Kunming Airlines (KY)7 destinations
- GX Airlines (GX)7 destinations
Alternative airports to Changsha
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Changsha (CSX). The nearest airports to Changsha (CSX) are Yichun (YIC) and Hengyang (HNY).