Airlines flying from Chiang Rai
In total there are 12 airlines flying from and to Chiang Rai. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Thai AirAsia (FD)2 destinations
- Thai Vietjet Air (VZ)2 destinations
- Thai Lion Air (SL)2 destinations
- China Eastern (MU)1 destination
- FlexFlight (W2)1 destination
- Sichuan Airlines (3U)1 destination
- Bangkok Airways (PG)1 destination
- Hainan Airlines (HU)1 destination
- Ruili Airlines (DR)1 destination
Alternative airports to Chiang Rai
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Chiang Rai (CEI). The nearest airports to Chiang Rai (CEI) are Tachilek (THL) and Monghsat (MOG).
- THLTachilekMyanmar37 mi / 59 km
- MOGMonghsatMyanmar57 mi / 91 km
- KETKengtungMyanmar94 mi / 152 km
- NNTNanThailand98 mi / 158 km
- CNXChiang MaiThailand101 mi / 163 km
Airport Info Chiang Rai (CEI)
Chiang Rai Airport (IATA: CEI, ICAO: VTCT), also known as Chiang Rai International Airport, is a medium sized airport in Thailand. It is an international airport and serves the area of Chiang Rai, Thailand. Chiang Rai Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 10 destinations in 2 countries.
At present, there are 4 domestic flights from Chiang Rai.
The longest flight from Chiang Rai CEI is a 1,015 mile (1,633 kilometers) non stop route to Changsha CSX. This direct flight takes around 2 hours and 50 minutes and is operated by Thai Lion Air.