Airlines flying from Chittagong
In total there are 5 airlines flying from and to Chittagong. Those carriers are:
- Biman Airlines (BG)8 destinations
- Regent Airways (RX)5 destinations
- US-Bangla Airlines (BS)4 destinations
- Air Arabia (G9)1 destination
- NovoAir (VQ)1 destination
Alternative airports to Chittagong
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Chittagong (CGP). The nearest airports to Chittagong (CGP) are Cox's Bazar (CXB) and Barisal (BZL).
- CXBCox's BazarBangladesh56 mi / 90 km
- BZLBarisalBangladesh104 mi / 167 km
- IXAAgartalaIndia119 mi / 192 km
- AJLAizawlIndia121 mi / 195 km
Airport Info Chittagong (CGP)
Chittagong Airport (IATA: CGP, ICAO: VGEG), also known as Shah Amanat International Airport, is the second largest airport in Bangladesh. It is an international airport and serves the area of Chittagong, Bangladesh. Chittagong Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 10 destinations in 6 countries.
At present, there are 2 domestic flights from Chittagong.
The longest flight from Chittagong CGP is a 3,356 mile (5,401 kilometers) non stop route to Jeddah JED. This direct flight takes around 7 hours and 45 minutes and is operated by Biman Airlines.