Airport Info Colombo (CMB)
Colombo Airport (IATA: CMB, ICAO: VCBI), also known as Bandaranaike International Airport, is the largest airport in Sri Lanka. It is Sri Lanka's main international airport and serves the area of Colombo. Colombo Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 53 destinations in 25 countries.
At present, there are 4 domestic flights from Colombo.
The longest flight from Colombo CMB is a 5,415 mile (8,715 kilometers) non stop route to London Heathrow LHR. This direct flight takes around 11 hours and 50 minutes and is operated by SriLankan Airlines.
Airlines flying from Colombo
In total there are 31 airlines flying from and to Colombo. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- SriLankan Airlines (UL)41 destinations
- Air India (AI)3 destinations
- China Eastern (MU)3 destinations
- Saudi Arabian (SV)3 destinations
- Korean Air (KE)2 destinations
- Emirates (EK)2 destinations
- China Southern (CZ)2 destinations
- IndiGo Airlines (6E*)2 destinations
- Spicejet (SG)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Colombo
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Colombo (CMB). The nearest airports to Colombo (CMB) are Hatton (NUF) and Kandy (KDZ).