Airlines flying from Columbus
In total there are 8 airlines flying from and to Columbus. Those carriers are:
- Southwest Airlines (WN)19 destinations
- Delta (DL)13 destinations
- American Airlines (AA)10 destinations
- Spirit Airlines (NK)7 destinations
- United Airlines (UA)6 destinations
- Frontier Airlines (F9)4 destinations
- Alaska (AS)1 destination
- Air Canada (AC)1 destination
Alternative airports to Columbus
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Columbus (CMH). The nearest airports to Columbus (CMH) are Columbus (LCK) and Dayton (DAY).
- LCKColumbusUnited States13 mi / 21 km
- DAYDaytonUnited States71 mi / 114 km
- PKBParkersburgUnited States89 mi / 144 km
- CAKAkronUnited States99 mi / 160 km
- LUKCincinnatiUnited States102 mi / 164 km
Airport Info Columbus (CMH)
Columbus Airport (IATA: CMH, ICAO: KCMH), also known as Port Columbus International Airport, is a medium sized airport in United States. It is an international airport and serves the area of Columbus, United States. Columbus Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 40 destinations in 2 countries.
At present, there are 38 domestic flights from Columbus.
The longest flight from Columbus CMH is a 2,115 mile (3,404 kilometers) non stop route to San Francisco SFO. This direct flight takes around 5 hours and is operated by United Airlines.