Airport Info Curaçao (CUR)
Curaçao Airport (IATA: CUR, ICAO: TNCC), also known as Hato International Airport, is the only airport in Curaçao. Curaçao Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 19 destinations in 15 countries.
At present, there are no domestic flights from Curaçao.
The longest flight from Curaçao CUR is a 5,021 mile (8,081 kilometers) non stop route to Frankfurt FRA. This direct flight takes around 9 hours and 40 minutes and is operated by Condor.
Airlines flying from Curaçao
In total there are 20 airlines flying from and to Curaçao. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Insel Air (7I)4 destinations
- Surinam Airways (PY)3 destinations
- Winair (WM)3 destinations
- TUI Fly (OR)3 destinations
- Divi Divi Air ()2 destinations
- Condor (DE)2 destinations
- KLM (KL)2 destinations
- FlexFlight (W2)2 destinations
- Aruba Airlines (AG)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Curaçao
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Curaçao (CUR). The nearest airports to Curaçao (CUR) are Bonaire (BON) and Aruba (AUA).