Airport Info Dallas–Fort Worth (DFW)
Dallas–Fort Worth Airport (IATA: DFW, ICAO: KDFW), also known as Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, is the third largest airport in United States. It is an international airport and serves the area of Dallas–Fort Worth, United States. Dallas–Fort Worth Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 242 destinations in 35 countries.
At present, there are 180 domestic flights from Dallas–Fort Worth.
The longest flight from Dallas–Fort Worth DFW is a 8,579 mile (13,807 kilometers) non stop route to Sydney SYD. This direct flight takes around 17 hours and 10 minutes and is operated by Qantas.
Airlines flying from Dallas–Fort Worth
In total there are 24 airlines flying from and to Dallas–Fort Worth. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- American Airlines (AA)231 destinations
- Spirit Airlines (NK)22 destinations
- Delta (DL)8 destinations
- United Airlines (UA)7 destinations
- Sun Country Airlines (SY)6 destinations
- Boutique Air (4B)4 destinations
- Southern Airways Express (9X)3 destinations
- Frontier Airlines (F9)3 destinations
- Air Canada (AC)3 destinations
Alternative airports to Dallas–Fort Worth
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Dallas–Fort Worth (DFW). The nearest airports to Dallas–Fort Worth (DFW) are Dallas (DAL) and Waco (ACT).