Airport Info Dar es Salaam (DAR)
Dar es Salaam Airport (IATA: DAR, ICAO: HTDA), also known as Dar es Salaam Airport, is the largest airport in Tanzania. It is Tanzania's main international airport and serves the area of Dar es Salaam. Dar es Salaam Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 30 destinations in 17 countries.
At present, there are 13 domestic flights from Dar es Salaam.
The longest flight from Dar es Salaam DAR is a 4,563 mile (7,344 kilometers) non stop route to Amsterdam AMS. This direct flight takes around 9 hours and 15 minutes and is operated by KLM.
Airlines flying from Dar es Salaam
In total there are 24 airlines flying from and to Dar es Salaam. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Precision Air (PW)9 destinations
- Air Tanzania (TC)7 destinations
- Auric Air (UI)6 destinations
- Fastjet (FN)5 destinations
- Ethiopian Airlines (ET)3 destinations
- Flydubai (FZ)3 destinations
- Coastal Aviation (CQ)3 destinations
- Air Mauritius (MK)2 destinations
- Egyptair (MS)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Dar es Salaam
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Dar es Salaam (DAR). The nearest airports to Dar es Salaam (DAR) are Zanzibar (ZNZ) and Kilindoni (MFA).