Airport Info Darwin (DRW)
Darwin Airport (IATA: DRW, ICAO: YPDN), also known as Darwin International Airport, is a medium sized airport in Australia. It is an international airport and serves the area of Darwin, Australia. Darwin Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 21 destinations in 4 countries.
At present, there are 17 domestic flights from Darwin.
The longest flight from Darwin DRW is a 2,683 mile (4,318 kilometers) non stop route to Shenzhen SZX. This direct flight takes around 6 hours and 15 minutes and is operated by Donghai Airlines.
Airlines flying from Darwin
In total there are 8 airlines flying from and to Darwin. Those carriers are:
- Airnorth (TL*)10 destinations
- Qantas (QF)8 destinations
- Jetstar (JQ)6 destinations
- Virgin Australia (VA)5 destinations
- Jetstar Asia (3K*)1 destination
- SilkAir (MI)1 destination
- Donghai Airlines (DZ)1 destination
- Tiger Airways Australia (TT)1 destination
Alternative airports to Darwin
There are no alternative airports to Darwin (DRW) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers).