Airport Info Dhaka (DAC)
Dhaka Airport (IATA: DAC, ICAO: VGZR), also known as Shahjalal International Airport, is the largest airport in Bangladesh. It is Bangladesh's main international airport and serves the area of Dhaka. Dhaka Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 36 destinations in 19 countries.
At present, there are 7 domestic flights from Dhaka.
The longest flight from Dhaka DAC is a 4,980 mile (8,015 kilometers) non stop route to London Heathrow LHR. This direct flight takes around 11 hours and 50 minutes and is operated by Biman Airlines.
Airlines flying from Dhaka
In total there are 30 airlines flying from and to Dhaka. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Biman Airlines (BG)22 destinations
- US-Bangla Airlines (BS)13 destinations
- Regent Airways (RX)9 destinations
- NovoAir (VQ)8 destinations
- Saudi Arabian (SV)4 destinations
- Jet Airways (9W)3 destinations
- Gulf Air (GF)1 destination
- Cathay Dragon (KA)1 destination
- Turkish Airlines (TK)1 destination
Alternative airports to Dhaka
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Dhaka (DAC). The nearest airports to Dhaka (DAC) are Agartala (IXA) and Barisal (BZL).