Airport Info Djerba (DJE)
Djerba Airport (IATA: DJE, ICAO: DTTJ), also known as Zarzis Airport, is the third largest airport in Tunisia. It is an international airport and serves the area of Djerba, Tunisia. Djerba Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 34 destinations in 8 countries.
At present, there are 4 domestic flights from Djerba.
The longest flight from Djerba DJE is a 1,365 mile (2,197 kilometers) non stop route to Hamburg HAM. This direct flight takes around 3 hours and 20 minutes and is operated by Tunisair.
Airlines flying from Djerba
In total there are 9 airlines flying from and to Djerba. Those carriers are:
- Nouvelair (BJ)24 destinations
- Tunisair (TU)16 destinations
- TUI Fly (TB*)3 destinations
- Transavia (TO)3 destinations
- Condor (DE)3 destinations
- Brussels Airlines (SN)1 destination
- TunisAir Express (UG)1 destination
- Luxair (LG)1 destination
- Edelweiss Air (WK)1 destination
Alternative airports to Djerba
There are two alternative airports to Djerba (DJE) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which are Gabès (GAE) and Sfax (SFA).