Airport Info Douala (DLA)
Douala Airport (IATA: DLA, ICAO: FKKD), also known as Douala Airport, is the largest airport in Cameroon. It is Cameroon's main international airport and serves the area of Douala. Douala Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 24 destinations in 18 countries.
At present, there are 4 domestic flights from Douala.
The longest flight from Douala DLA is a 3,254 mile (5,237 kilometers) non stop route to Brussels BRU. This direct flight takes around 6 hours and 45 minutes and is operated by Brussels Airlines.
Airlines flying from Douala
In total there are 15 airlines flying from and to Douala. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Camair-Co (QC)10 destinations
- ASKY Airlines (KP)5 destinations
- RwandAir (WB)4 destinations
- Ethiopian Airlines (ET)4 destinations
- Air France (AF)3 destinations
- Royal Air Maroc (AT)3 destinations
- Kenya Airways (KQ)3 destinations
- Air Cote D'Ivoire (HF)3 destinations
- Afrijet (J7)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Douala
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Douala (DLA). The nearest airports to Douala (DLA) are Malabo (SSG) and Bafoussam (BFX).