Airport Info El Paso (ELP)
El Paso Airport (IATA: ELP, ICAO: KELP), also known as El Paso International Airport, is a medium sized domestic airport in United States.
At present, there are 17 domestic flights from El Paso.
The longest flight from El Paso ELP is a 1,511 mile (2,432 kilometers) non stop route to Orlando SFB. This direct flight takes around 3 hours and 31 minutes and is operated by Allegiant.
Airlines flying from El Paso
In total there are 7 airlines flying from and to El Paso. Those carriers are:
- Southwest Airlines (WN)10 destinations
- American Airlines (AA)4 destinations
- Allegiant (G4)3 destinations
- United Airlines (UA)3 destinations
- Alaska (AS)2 destinations
- Frontier Airlines (F9)2 destinations
- Delta (DL)2 destinations
Alternative airports to El Paso
There are two alternative airports to El Paso (ELP) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which are Ciudad Juárez (CJS) and Silver City (SVC).